- What is Arcturus's business focus?
- Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd. is a preclinical-stage biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of RNA medicines using proprietary lipid-mediated delivery system (LUNAR™) and UNA Oligomer chemistry technologies.
- Where can I find additional information about Arcturus?
- Information can be accessed directly through the Company’s website (http://www.arcturusrx.com). Annual reports on Form 20-F, periodic reports on Form 6-K, and other filings with the SEC can be accessed directly through the Arcturus website or through the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
- Where is Arcturus headquartered?
- 10628 Science Center Drive, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92121
- What is Arcturus's trading symbol?
- Arcturus ordinary shares trade under the symbol “ARCT.”
- Where do Arcturus's ordinary shares trade?
- Shares of Arcturus trade on The NASDAQ Global Market.
- How many ordinary shares of Arcturus are outstanding?
- The total number of shares outstanding for Arcturus can be found in Arcturus’s filings with the SEC at http://www.sec.gov and are also available at http://www.arcturusrx.com.
- When is the fiscal year end for Arcturus?
- Arcturus’s fiscal year end is December 31st.
- Does Arcturus offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- No, Arcturus does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan at this time.
- Does Arcturus pay a dividend?
- Arcturus does not currently intend to declare distributions on its shares in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Arcturus's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Phone: +1 800.509.5586
- Who is Arcturus's independent auditor?
- Arcturus’s independent auditor is Ernst & Young LLP.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Arcturus’s investor relations team is happy to answer any shareholder questions. You may contact Arcturus’s investor relations by phone at 858-900-2666 or by email at IR@ArcturusRx.com.